Bail bond in Orange
bondman and bail agents serving Orange County California.
Fast and Confidential. Bail questions welcome.
hours bail line
Why Use Orange-County-Bail-Bonds.com - With so many bail agencies out
there, why choose us?
Personal Attention & Trust - The
answer is simple. We feel we are the best bail agency in the business. We take
pride in developing trust and personal relationships with our clients. Our
clients will never be treated as a number or statistic. By remaining a family
owned and operated bail agency, we can give each and every client the personal
attention and service they deserve and pay for.
Posting bail can be a traumatic experience for
most people. What sets Orange-County-Bail-Bonds.com apart from the other bail
agencies is our people and the caring personal attention we give. The fact is
every bail agency in California charges the same legal rate, 10% of the bail
amount (bail agencies call this the premium). Itís a standard fee set by the
California licensed surety companies. What the consumer is really paying for is
service. We at Orange-County-Bail-Bonds.com are confident we provide the best
bail bond services in the business.
Additional benefits of using
- We will immediately respond to your needs 24
hours a day, everyday, anywhere.
- We will come to you at your convenience
(you never have to leave your home).
- We are flexible with our bail
requirements (you trust us, we trust you).
- We are near all courts and jails in
- We accept cash, money orders, credit cards,
and personal checks.
- We extend credit to qualified
- We take care of everything from start
to finish (service is our #1 priority).
- We answer all bail
bond questions and concerns prior to posting.
- We make sure all clients understand the bail
process prior to posting.
- We offer free warrant checks.
- We genuinely care about your needs and
want to help in every way possible.
- The choice is easy. Why not call us toll-free
Email Us or Contact
Us. Youíll be surprised how good you can feel with
Orange-County-Bail-Bonds.com on your side.